Being a highly skilled and experienced specifications, labelling and nutrition consultant, and having worked in quality assurance, product development and as an organic processing & abattoir inspector, I am also able to offer consultancy on a short or long term basis including:
- Specification writing and artwork approval. (Experience of using retailer specification systems)
- Developing nutritional criteria for foods/drinks and working with Product Developers to reduce saturated fat, salt and sugars
- Internal quality auditing and preparation for BRC accreditation
- Advising on Organic processing standards, documentation, product labelling and procedures
- Provision of evidence based nutrition information to the media.
I am also a qualified assessor for NVQ levels 2 and 3 food and drink manufacturing operations and am able to tutor small groups or 1-1 as well as providing material for course handouts/workbooks.
Listen to my interview with BBC Radio Lancashire’s Sean McGinty discussing the findings of the British Nutrition Foundation’s Healthy Eating Week survey:
Looking for a Registered Nutritionist? Contact me: